Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wow.. I'm speechless (and grabbing a tissue)

Last night, I had mentioned that a close friend of mine had stopped by.  She is one of the few people who know me both as "him" and "her"... and last night was her chance to say goodbye to 'him.'

When she got home, she posted the most touching thing ever written about me.... it moved me so much that I want to share it with you.

Although we don't have years of history between us, we have developed a dear and wonderful friendship in this short time.

Thanks you for being *you*... and I can't even begin to tell you what your words meant to me this morning :)

<3

Kacee

===================================================================

I will never forget the first time I saw him...His long hair in a pony tail..His blue long sleeved shirt rolled up to his forearms.His khaki pants.His black belt.His black shoes..I introduced myself to him with a smile, and in return, he followed up with a firm handshake..In the process of meeting him, I knew there was something special about him, but<exhale>, I could'nt put my finger on it..He did glow, however, and it looked like he was trying to hide it...but, I like to think when one is paying attention to another person's aura, they can't hide it...or supress it..I wanted to convey to him he was in a safe place, and to let his light shine..and I think, eventually, he got that from me..And he did..enough to where he could trust me to let me in to be apart of who he is..The more times I was with him, the more he opened up...Shall I say, a river flowing in the ocean..We became friends shortly afterwards..Good friends..I can say I've never known a man like him. His personality won me over, and I must admit, I couldn't resist him..Intelligent, humourous, accomdating, loving, compassionate, but yet, very firm..strong.willful..Ambitious..Oh God, ambitious! I love that about him..He was also someone who accepted me for me..My downfalls..My mishaps..My stupid moments<lol>..Me..and never once did he judge me..Just acceptance. I didn't really get to spend that much time with him, but it seems that there was a life time there between us.The times we were together were an absolute blast.laughing.joking.talking.I enjoyed his company to the fullest extent that I could.Tonight was the night I shall see him for the last time..We hung out together, drank wine, watched a movie, and talked..I recorded every moment I possibly could have in my mind so that I would'nt forget him.How he looked..How he talked..How we embraced heavily in tears in each others arms.I melted there..I hated to let him go...but..I had to.God, it pained me to do so.<tears>.I walked away from his place, crying..Got into my car, and came home to write this. I know now that I shall not forget him.He's going away, and never coming back<more tears="">..I DO wish him well, and I'd like to think someday, I'll join him soon..I will say this..He is a man I DO truly love, and there will NEVER be another him..And now,my sun has set...<exhale with="" head="" bowed=""></exhale></more></tears></lol></exhale>

"Luke....There is another Skywalker!" <laughing> It is amazing how life works..someone else is here! My sun has risen! Here she is, and may the whole fuckin' world look out! Cuz no one and nothing is stoppin' this woman! She is on the move, Jack, and ya best be gettin out of her way! "Buuh ring it!" as she says, waving her finger, and rolling her neck. She is a freight train moving FULL SPEED AHEAD and will stop for no one!<except for="" maybe="" me="" to="" get="" on="" board=""> Ah yes, but much to my delight, she took my hand with no mis step from him and held it into hers.Just like the smooth passing the baton in a relay race.Her hand out stretched, and with a gleem in her eyes, and that perfect smile on her face invited me to come along.I know now that I must buckle my seatbelt with her for this is going to be an adventurous journey.I can't wait! Infact, I'm on it now.Just as she is with me and mine.She is beautiful! Alive! Vibrant! Hair flowing.Pep in her step.sparkle in her smile, and oh my God, CONFIDENT in her ability to do what she does, and do it well..Highly intelligent.Well read.Well cultured. And in addition to all that she does, she will take the time to swing her foot up my ass when I need it..What more could I ask for?? And who would think someone like her would accept and love me just as he did?..She is someone I hold dear to me.My special friend.I want her to know this..I am with you til the end..You're stuck with me, babes, and as I told you before.I'm not going anywhere. So, people like her and him don't come along very often in ones life, but I must say, I AM the lucky one..or shall I say blessed?? Yes, I am. To both of you..For him.He's some place special within me..He's safe there.."You're here..There's nothing I fear, and I know that my heart will go on.We'll stay forever this way..You are safe in my heart, and my heart will go on, and on." For her. "I'll show you love..I'll show you everything.With arms wide open.<embracing her=""></embracing></except></laughing>


1 comment:

  1. There's not much I can say here, Kacee, other than you have a wonderful and loving friend there, and I hope it will always be! Great, good for you both! (Hugs)

    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete