Popular Posts

Monday, August 15, 2011

My Oh-So-Stealthy Post to my unknowing friends

 Hi everyone... the vast majority of my friends don't know that I'm tg.  

Today is the official first day of being full time, so, to mark the occasion, I posted this to my online profile for both my knowing and unknowing friends.  Of course, since you know about me, this does add a new wrinkle on the blog, doesn't it?

<3

Kacee


=============================================================================


Hi peeps, today starts the Kacee 365 project, in which I am making a conscious effort, in the next year, to live my life on my terms and to be the woman who I want to be.

The easy part is that my life isn’t out of control, by any stretch of the imagination.  However, there are areas that I’ve wanted, for so long, to improve upon.  This project is the springboard upon which I’m going to start taking action and making those positive changes in my life.

First and foremost, my goal is to be *ME*.  Don’t worry, you haven’t been spending time with Sybil, my split personality twin… but, my main goal is to embrace who I am and move forward with a ‘take no prisoners’ type of spirit.  I am a firm believer of the Japanese notion of ‘kaizen,’ which is a process of continual improvement… to never be ‘comfortable’ or content with the ‘good enough’ in the status quo.  For the past few years, I’ve lived my life, but was more tentative about moving out of my comfort zone and making those necessary changes.  I’ve decided that today is a birth of the new and improved Kacee 3.0.

My second goal is to avoid drama.  While I don’t go out of my way looking for drama, for some reason, it seems to stalk me, like a lion chasing down its prey.  I can no longer tolerate people who cause drama in my life… people who are energy vampires… or people who aren’t rooting for me to accomplish my goals.  From now on, I will make more of a concerted effort to avoid the Eeyores, the leeches and the back stabbers… at all costs. 

My third goal is to rededicate myself to achieving my body goals.  While I’m not morbidly obese or even out of shape, I want to achieve more with my body.  Through good eating, exercise or any other means, I want to achieve the body that I have desire and always dreamed of.    Plus, I know that, as I get older, it’s going to be more difficult to achieve that body too.

The Kacee 365 Project is something that I’m creating which means I set the rules.  You won’t see me post pictures of cats doing idiotic things or begging for prayers… this is my own project for self improvement.  I may update you all, from time to time, if you’re interested… but, in truth, it’s all about motivating *myself* to achieve the goals I’ve always wanted… and to be at that place in life where I long to be.    


<3  

Kacee

PS.  (Just so you know I’m not a totally different Kacee… I’m marking today with a beautiful eggplant bandage dress, my new chocolate brown Cole Haan pumps and a shiny Amrita Singh gold braid necklace.... nothing Hello Kitty, but the day is young)


No comments:

Post a Comment