Popular Posts

Friday, May 30, 2008

You might be tempted to think…. Is it Kacee's birthday again? Didn't she just have one in February? The answer is yes and no… earlier this year, I celebrated my tg birthday on February 22, the day that I first ventured out (by celebrate, it was more just observing the day as I ended up spending the evening at home watching TV). 

However, this weekend is my real birthday… you know, the day that I was actually born? While I still observe and will always remember my tg birthday, I'm thinking, from now on, about just focusing on my real birth date. Whereas (yeah, lawyer girl!) remembering the first day that I went out is an important day for me, I've come to realize that, in my tg journey, there will be many memorable dates. While it's totally tempting to observe a tg birthday for every big moment in my life, it's totally impractical… or else I'd end up with half a calendar's worth of dates. 

Anyways, I'll probably spend this weekend with friends and family, doing standard birthday stuff (going out to dinner, etc). I'm taking next week off from work and might try to take a quick trip to someplace close by… perhaps Palm Springs or San Diego. Lol, hopefully I'll finalize something soon!

Love from the birthday girl!

Kacee

No comments:

Post a Comment