Popular Posts

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Red's Quote

"I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. 
I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start 
of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain..."

Red from "The Shawshank Redemption"

A few weeks ago, I was thinking about life and my impending transition.  For some reason, I remembered Red's monologue from Shawshank.  True, he was thinking about reuniting with Andy, and not being a transsexual, but the sentiment still remains the same.

I feel the same... I'm so excited about the upcoming journey in front of me.  It's something that I've wanted for so long and finally seems attainable... especially as the last month of life as a male is quickly coming to an end.

<3

Kacee

2 comments:

  1. Hi KC!
    One of your myspace friends here who followed you over (3263827). I look forward to following your adventures and I hope all goes smoothly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sophie... things seem to be good right now.. and I can't even begin describe, in words, the excitement I'm feeling in my life... I'm only 24 days away :) <3 Kacee

    ReplyDelete