Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

An Appetizer

Hi everyone, I've been super busy but have been PM'd by a few people wondering which chasm I had fallen and disappeared into. I guess they wanted an update.

Well, rest assured, I haven't been swallowed up by a huge gorge…. Instead, I've been busy tending to that girl known as 'ME!'

Anyhow, I've been busy and a lot has happened since I last blogged. I figured the best way was to just give a brief update…. Some hors d'oeuvres to whet your appetite until I am able to compose another tome.

So what's new with me?

- A major shakeup in my circle of friends. Those who I felt closest to betrayed me and didn't even have the decency to tell me why. On the upside, I've moved on and feel more positive, upbeat and fabulous than ever before! 

- I just got back from a fabulous trip in Las Vegas, where I met a lot of really fun and wonderful new friends. Of course, now I'm totally exhausted!!!

- ESPN has it's "50 Stories in 50 Days" series… I have 3 friends in 2 days that I've come out to. If I'm trying to match ESPN, I guess I can take tomorrow off and then come out to someone else on Thursday.

- I've been taking further steps into exploring myself (ooooh… mysterious, huh?)

- Most importantly (lol), I've been on a Coach bag buying spree. OMG, I must have at least 4 new bags!!!!!

I'll try to compose a real blog when I get some time… but for now, all of you "Karine update" hungry people will have to make due with this!

ttyl

Kacee

No comments:

Post a Comment